What is MixNP?
MixNP is a free and open source classifieds directory solution. MixNP is a sample classified project which aims to make classifieds directory simple, smooth, clean, organized, and more intuitive. Don't believe? Please see the demo (link below).
Following are the notable platforms used in this project:
- ASP.net C#
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008 R2
Since MixNP was one of my several proof-of-concept projects and written in less than 7 days, I believe there are some bugs in this project, but probably a very few. Similarly, there is a room for some serious improvements and optimizations as well.
The company, product, and service names and images used in the MixNP demo web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This demo is hosted on low end home desktop, so it will probably be extremely slow. Download your own copy. It's free and open source (GPLv3).
- Buy as an anonymous user. You don't have to register or sign in.
- Sellers can choose not to disclose their profile pictures, names, cell number, and contact numbers to other users.
- Commenting system: Facebook & Disqus.
- Sell as a registered user: Unlimited postings.
- Online game for buyers: "Want This?".
- Registered users can add products to their watchlist & wishlist.
- Sellers can flag an item as sold or withdraw the interest on selling the product.
- And much more...
How Can I Help?
MixERP is ASP.net open source ERP solution. Please follow the following url to find out more:
Copyright (C) Binod Nepal, Mix Open Foundation.
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, GPL,
as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the License here